Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you believe that everything about the whitewater scandal is true?

Over 15 people comitted suicide who knew president clinton. All of these people mysteriously killed themselves before testifying at trial. These suicides all took place in a 3 year period. Also, many freak accidents killed people involved with Clinton. The list of these people is very long amounting to around 50.Do you believe that everything about the whitewater scandal is true?
Wow you believe everything that is told to you, don't you? You make knowing Clinton sound as dangerous as being a soldier under Bush.Do you believe that everything about the whitewater scandal is true?
Where's your proof? You're watching too much Fox Network and engrossed in other Murdock news enterprises.Didn't they tell you that after millions spent over many years that the whole B.S. investigation was a Republican political farce.
LOL, This is some more repuglican rhetoric, Clinton was investigated up as far as possible and down as far as possible and then they investigated possible and the only thing that they found was that he messed around with a legal age woman. If he had been guilty of any of the other things don't you think that he would have been brought up on charges for them. He was not found to be guilty of anything but getting a little pleasure on the side. I would have lied about it too, and so do most repuglican.
yeah!, pretty much.the government is so unbelievably quir these days, you just have to believe what the media is saying
Really? Is that like the woman who filed rape charges against George W. Bush turning up dead with a bullet in her brain? Or didn't the media give that enough attention?
I don't CARE if everything around the Whitewater scandal is true. It's his own business.





AND MAY I POINT OUT, Kenedy's very public affairs with Marilyn Monroe and about a billion other women were not the end of his presidency. Let's go back to the days where politics and personal lives were seperate. My politics don't influence all of my actions, why should I hold politicians to standards I don't myself keep? That'd be hypocritical.





I don't believe in corporal punishment, but as a nanny, I have indeed felt the urge to smack the kids I take care of. Haven't done it yet, and won't, but I still break with my politics when I feel that urge. Should I expect anyone else to be sincere if I cannot be myself?





That's a crappy example.
Yes, I believe it's true. Mostly because it is. They not only died mysteriously before testifying, but many were killed in small plane accidents including Clinton's buddy Ron Brown. I suppose history will record these things correctly, but unfortuneatly they will not be investigated as long as there are democrats in high places.
Not only are your claims far fetched, you seem to be another republican that has coveniently forgotten Ronald Reagan. Every person in his cabinet was convicted of crimes of one extent or another while in office. I don't pretend to know enough details about Whitewater to have an opinion, and I suspect the same is true for you. You can dislike someone's politics or ideas without trying to run them into the ground with off the wall ideas. P.S. Bush is now involved in about 9 impeachable scandals, not because I can't stand him, but because he is a hoodlum.
  • cheap web host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment