Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you think it's true about the obama gay $ex & drugs scandal?

I saw it in the magazine and was like...What! so I bought it and started reading that paragraph which said he had $ex with some guy from his church,took cocaine with another guy,and that his supposedly church lover was killed.the guy that wrote the article said he was stalking obama before he became president.They even made a book about it.








I'm not sure if it's true or not because some of my friends give me good ideas that it could be true but others give me good ideas that it might be false. so what do you think true or false?Do you think it's true about the obama gay $ex %26amp; drugs scandal?
Its true the guy wrote a book, but that doesn't make what he said true.





Given the spotlight that has been turned on anyone who runs, I don't think 'secrets' would be kept, and since no one else has found an iota of truth or a whisper of gossip about him and Michelle, I wouldn't believe it. For one thing, Michelle doesn't look like the kind of lady who would have stood for it, she'd have tossed him out on his ear.Do you think it's true about the obama gay $ex %26amp; drugs scandal?
Must be true, or he would be suing that paper. I got it also. Will get the book when it comes out. Hope Michelle has got checked for HIV. It is a fact that black women today are getting HIV in record numbers because their men are downlow and spreading infection to them.





Sure explains why so many rich black women choice is white men.
Do you think that the Skull and Bones initiation (all Bush were members) really had an initiation where they had to masturbate in a coffin while all of their ';brothers'; watched and while they told the details of every one of their sexual conquest?





I heard something about gay on this forum. We know he tried drugs. He did not deny that. He didn't try to hide a former DUI, etc.
Give me a break will ya...





New post from the national enquirer: Obama owns a magical unicorn and prefers to ride it over that of air force 1 (sarc)...hahaha
Most college aged kids experiment with sex and drugs. He's already coped to the drugs so it stands to reason he was no different.
The national enquirer isn't a 'news' magazine....it isn't true. He DID try drugs as a young person, but quit decades ago.
If Obama was a Republican screaming about the evils of homosexuals, I'd believe it in a heartbeat.
No. I think the Right are a bunch of sore losers...

No comments:

Post a Comment