Friday, February 5, 2010

Is Vanessas picture scandal true,Do you believe it.?

I dont think i will believe it unless i saw the picture it self.Is Vanessas picture scandal true,Do you believe it.?
You are about a few months off on this question. Yes, its true - she admitted it. If you need a picture for proof you can find it on the net to see it for yourself.Is Vanessas picture scandal true,Do you believe it.?
unfortunately, its true, but she has apologized.
Where have you been??? Mars? Jupiter? Vanessa already apologized for taking her skanky pictures....thereby acknowledging the story and the pictures were real.
It's true, the pictures are real. I've seen them. I'm not going to give you a link because children might go on this site, sorry.





This is really old news by the way.
No. She's a person like all the other.
i do belive it they showed the pix on E news.


She even said it was true....


I think u just wanta see the pix
Yeah, personally I believe it, but it doesn't affect me. Vanessa has never really been a role model of mine and I couldn't care less about her - I think society needs to back off of celebrities. They are just people who happen to have a lot of money.





XOXO,


Laurie
It's true.
its true the pictures are real! just search ';vanessa hudgens nude'; and it will tell u the whole story and include the pix. ( you probably dont wanna see the pics...they are really nasty)
UH that is reallllly old.


And yes its true.I cared somewhat about this in like August when i first heard about it.


And trust me you dont wanna see the picture. i saw it on accident and ew. its true like a million people already know this.


but she was young naive and just realllly stupid when she did this





i dun like Vanessa , but this is not one of the reasons i dont like her
It is true. She even made a public apology about them.
omg yes!!!
Yes. it's true.





This is really old

No comments:

Post a Comment