Friday, February 5, 2010

Was the Rikki Rockett molestation scandal true?

I just wanted to know, I never found out whether or not it was...








I will STILL 鈾?him anyhoo! [;Was the Rikki Rockett molestation scandal true?
I've never heard of him ... *Bows head in shame* I FEEL SO STOOOPID !!! *Runs away* Don;t look at me !!!





Haha :) Seriously though, I don't know. I'm sorry. But I know Michael's wasn't true. He's 10000000% innocent :)





Whhaaaat ?!?! Caliii !! You love HIM but not ME ?!??!?! *Cries* Haha :) Kidding ! :D Btw, where have you been ? I haven't seen you for like aaages ! Oh well...





I still love you ! More than ........ shiny key rings !!! :DWas the Rikki Rockett molestation scandal true?
No, it was not and he proved that without having to pay off ANYBODY.





LOL!
Please go away Shmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment