Friday, February 5, 2010

True/False: Every major Cath. archdiocese in U.S. has had a molestation scandal?

I said it did:





I got this response:





';Troll.





Nobody sane believes that ';every major archdiocese of the Roman Catholic Church in the US has had a scandal'; about child molestation. Less than 1/20th of a percent of all Catholic Churches have anything to do with child molestation.





False witness is a grave sin.';











Who is right? This guy, or me?





----Newell, Gay Catholic.True/False: Every major Cath. archdiocese in U.S. has had a molestation scandal?
TrueTrue/False: Every major Cath. archdiocese in U.S. has had a molestation scandal?
Mortality is a probationary time to enable man to repent and serve God鈥擳he fall brought temporal and spiritual death upon all mankind鈥擱edemption comes through repentance鈥擥od himself atoneth for the sins of the world鈥擬ercy is for those who repent鈥擜ll others are subject to God鈥檚 justice鈥擬ercy cometh because of the atonement鈥擮nly the truly penitent are saved.
I find it hard to believe that EVERY major archdiocese has had a child sex scandal. But not that hard.





Do you have evidene for this, maybe a report, or study or even an article from a newspaper.
I am a devout atheist, but to attack a religion based on what you are saying does not bode well with me.





There are also a great deal many of atheist paedophiles.
No....I went to a catholic church and school in ny from the ages of 6-10 and was never molested. No one I knew was ever molested either....
Our archdiocese hasn't had a molestation scandal.
I read the news, so you're right.
I dunno
Neither of you have really cited anything on the topic...





For all we know you're both full of !@#$.
that guy





sorry bro -_-
if there are public schools, yes you would be right

No comments:

Post a Comment