Friday, February 5, 2010

Man are never enough with one woman? Is it true?? Even after Marriage They still wanna have scandals!?

Your opinions?Man are never enough with one woman? Is it true?? Even after Marriage They still wanna have scandals!?
I don't think that's the case at all. I have known guys that were completely faithful to one woman, even if the woman is lying and cheating on them. I have also seen men that were in love with their wives, their wives were wonderful, everything was great at home, and they still cheated. There are some guys that will cheat, no matter what. I do think that it has to do with the maturity/ stupidity level and if they are put into temptation but, ultimately, it just deals with the individual.





And exactly the same can be said about women, too.Man are never enough with one woman? Is it true?? Even after Marriage They still wanna have scandals!?
I'm not into scandals. BUT I am not a one woman man.. or a one man man for that matter. I think as individuals we each have our own sexuality to deal with and we deal with it as individuals. Many people are quite satisfied, apparently, in a monogamous heterosexual relationship. But clearly, that type of relationship is not suitable for everyone.
A real woman would make it so her man never thinks about another... that is how it should be. If your man wants to try new things, you should do it just in the name of love. If you don't like it, you dont' have to do it ever again.





Relationships are about give and take. You give yourself, you take from them. You have to learn from one another in order for it to work. Besides, if you don't like it, I am 100% someone else will love it!
no i dont want to have any dates or any woman ever again im in the middle of a divorce and NO woman will ever compare with my woman EVER its a long story but all people are different.It will damage my love of my life and my kid(s) I will be like a monk the rest of my life.If i want arousol i would rather choke my chicken cause it will have no reprocutions,wont emotionally damage me .I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT TIME HEALS WOUNDS THAT IS THERE OPINION AND ALL PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT MAYBE IM JUST A WEIRDO
Yes, very true. But the same goes for women. I know a bunch who have cheated, and most of the people they cheated with are married too. It's pretty disgusting. And, not for nothing, they are average people who are just dissatisfied with their marriages. I dont know why they just dont get divorced already.
not all men are the same. me and my man have been married for almost 5 years and he has never cheated or even thought it. now i won't say that he doesn't look or fantasize but we talk to each other and i do things that he sees and likes. i mean if hes happy with you he won't look any where else.
Both men and women can be unfaithful. Men do cheat more than women but women are gaining. There are many factors from how they were raised to religion to emotional issues you never know why a person cheats until you investigate their past then you will find the answer.
All men fantasize about it. The pieces of poo are the ones who act on their fantasies.





Oh, and don't fool yourself, women have fantasies too. And believe it or not, they act on them as well. Who do you think men cheat with, lawn mowers?
A man that truely loves you will only need you. But there are some men who have to put that flag on the top of every mountain. You will see the traits of the latter during courtship.
Nope, I love my wife. The only thing I fantasize about is living in a little house on the beach in Eilat with a hammock on the porch when we're both old and gray.
Define ';Scandals';.....
Depends on the man, if he really loves her, and wants to be with her or not. i guess they still fantasize but its up to the guy weather they want to be faithful or not.
No different than married women saying other men are cute in front of their husbands. Men are wired to ';do it'; as their animal instinct, love has nothing to do with the doing part
Most men are not monogamous if you give them a chance..very few will stick with one woman for the rest of their life...dont make a man the center of your universe then...
Most man just need love from one woman, but they want to have sex with as many woman as possible.
Some men are pigs. Period.
its the woman we fall for .. thay stop the sex and then complain .. then ask why ..
depends on what kind of women

No comments:

Post a Comment