Friday, February 5, 2010

I got a offer from National Hospital Abuja and FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER,Nigeria.Will it be true or scandal?

Have you ever received an ';offer'; from a hospital from any other country? No? Hmmmm. Think about that.





Of course it's a scam!I got a offer from National Hospital Abuja and FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER,Nigeria.Will it be true or scandal?
Any offer from outside the US is probably a scam! So far, 100% of the offers I have seen, both in emails and snail mail have all been SCAMS.


Most notably an actual check for $$$$$ that I could deposit. If I did, bank holds for 3 days then I send a hefty portion off to pay the ';processing'; fee. Several days later the ';check'; bounces and my bank comes to me for the money I don't have. I have already wired the ';processing'; fee off by money order or cashiers check or in some form of negotiable currency. Who's out? (I didn't actually do this but had to investigate it closely). Check written against a major car maker with valid address, phone number, all legit info except contact them and they say ';check forgery';.


Donl't believe any of them, delete without even reading. If it sounds too good to be true, it is!





Yes, Nigeria is nothing but scam but a ton of email offers now come from the United Kingdom with yahoo addresses! Beware!I got a offer from National Hospital Abuja and FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER,Nigeria.Will it be true or scandal?
Please specify what the offer is for...Nigeria has so many scandals and i would rather you do lots of investigating before you think of accepting anything from them. They are such con-artists.
If I were you please dont fall for the major scams that are pouring out of Nigera thats a big no no...
Nigeria is also the home of the Advance fee fraud (a.k.a. 419 scam and ';Nigerian scam';), which nets the country a significant amount of money . The United States Secret Service states that the scheme generates hundreds of millions of dollars every year . Insa Nolte, the director of University of Birmingham's African Studies Department, stated that ';The availability of e-mail helped to transform a local form of fraud into one of Nigeria's most important export industries.';
Email from Nigeria=SCAM
  • cheap web host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment