Friday, February 5, 2010

Is the Juventus scandal true or false???

Well, that's a good question. But to me it seems like it might be true, managament after this scandal rather backed off and resigned...Is the Juventus scandal true or false???
FALSE!!!!!!! JUVE 29!!!!!!!Is the Juventus scandal true or false???
Exactly, I wonder why general manager Moggi of Juve would resign? I mean they are the most successful team. Hmmmm? I wonder why???
Obviously some truth in it, if not Moggi won't quit. look at the number of games Juve won this term with the help of referees.
Juventus SUCKS!!! You won again,NO Wonder How much money did it take this time to win.How many players and refs they bought off to win this year?Only they know.They'll probably shut the judges off with bribes and hookers like always.Mafiosi!
Truly false or falsely true
I DONT KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment